<VV> E-Communique

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu May 1 07:24:12 EDT 2008

The printed Communique was mailed the at the regular time of the month.
(about a week ago)

The printed Communique IS NOT being discontinued.   The e-communique is just
an added benefit

fyi:  I am still waiting for the post office to deliver my April Communique.
I know it was placed in the mail along with ALL the other Communiques at the
same time.   Unfortunately,  the service rules at the postal service have
been changed.  With the e-Comunique,  at least I am able to read the good
stuff.  The ads and events are already on-line.
(http://members.corvair.org/index.php)

tim mahler
president, CORSA.