<VV> Communique

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu May 1 09:35:17 EDT 2008

Rec'd mine a day ago in VA.  Regional Postal Service Center automatically
sorts most letters and arranges them in order house-by-house for carriers to
take on routes (Richmond for Fredericksburg, VA, in our case).  The regional
centers are going to also begin automatically sorting "flats" which include
magazines.   This auto sorting leaves local carriers and PO's to sort
odd-ball mail and local mail.  It remains to be seen if the auto sorting of
magazines will help speed up process.  BTW, the local carriers' hours have
changed to start later at 8 am as the mail from Richmond doesn't arrive
until then.  In other words, this explanation is to let you know the delays
occur way upstream from your local post office...

Chuck S