<VV> Hydrogen (HHO) Generator

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 09:08:22 EDT 2008

                                           B"H

Does anyone have any experience with HHO generators
("Brown's Gas) on Corvair engines?  Or any engines?

Like everyone else, I'm trying to get as much value
out of a gallon as gas today (with gas now at $4.
here).

The literature I've read about allows the engine to
burn hydrogen gas, improving fuel economy.  Other
benefits touted by some users (and the vendors of
these sytems) include:  smoother idling, and the
ability to use lower octane gas (or getting higher
octane from your persent fuel useage).

My assumption is that I'd be able to lean the carbs
using the idle mixture screw, and using leaner jets
for the high-speed circuits.

Sounds attractive.  Easy to install and can be removed
if you don't like what it's doing.  And in theory it
would pay for itself in a few months.

Thanks guys...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG