<VV> [FC] Corvair Research

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu May 1 10:20:19 EDT 2008

Isn't it sad we all understand and accept the comments ....  Don't tell he
truth if it impacts one's grades.... Since it is an "engineering" class it
is NOT supposed to be political/politically correct/accepted by non-and
anti-automotive media and population.. It is SUPPOSED  to be based on
research and facts, not (biased or opinion) information, but facts.

Chuck S