<VV> Communique on Line

james rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu May 1 10:48:37 EDT 2008

Ned said "CORSA members will need to sign up and log in. I hope you enjoy
the
Communique in full COLOR! Let us know what you think."

Ned:  I'm sorry, but I feel no such need.  Nor has anybody offered any
reason why I should feel such a need.

Beside, part of my CORSA membership is for the paper Communique.  Now you
are suggesting I transfer the cost of printing a paper copy to myself, at no
reduction in my CORSA membership. HELLOOO!

Methinks several folks, many of whom I know and care about, need to go check
their medication levels or the purity of whatever they are smoking/drinking
if they actually think this pig of an idea will fly.

Historically Yours,
			James