<VV> Communique on Line

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu May 1 12:22:42 EDT 2008

James,

You don't have to look at the mag online, your paper copy will still be delivered to your mail box. If fact, I don't think you could print the on-line version of the mag.

The financial situation at CORSA is not optimal at this time. We are operating at a loss and most likely that will continue until the dues are raised, membership increases or services limited. The postage on the Communique is not a big expense, plus cutting the number of printed copies wouldn't save CORSA much money. At this point every dollar helps and CORSA needs our help.

It is certainly your prerogative to want to receive the paper version and I would never push the BOD to eliminate it, I don't think anyone has even proposed that. It is just our attempt to attract new members that like everything on the Internet.

Ned