<VV> Communique on Line

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu May 1 15:06:46 EDT 2008

[SNIP]
Beside, part of my CORSA membership is for the paper Communique.  Now you
are suggesting I transfer the cost of printing a paper copy to myself, at no
reduction in my CORSA membership. HELLOOO!
[SNIP]
I have been out of a job due to a lay off for two months. However I will
start a new job this 19th. I have postponed my Corsa application until my
first paycheck. With this in mind, here's my opinion.

I think that its great to have the option to download the Communique on
Line. You will still get the hard copy in the mail. That gives us (when I
join) the option to read it early. Then we can have the hard copy for future
reference. If you don't want to get it on line and print it at your cost,
wait for snail mail.

Just my opinion, Flame on...

Dave Thompson