<VV> [FC] Corvair Research

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu May 1 13:28:14 EDT 2008

Mr. Martino - The problem here is that apparently the teacher has
already assumed that the Corvair was an engineering disaster, while the
truth is, it was one of the best engineered car in history. Because you
say you do not want him to not get "too caught up in the politics",  we
have to take that to mean that his entire report will have to be based
on an incorrect assumption. That's hardly a good lesson in rational
thought processes or engineering.

Based on the flawed assumption as the base - what possible use could any
information from us be?    Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com