<VV> positraction additive -yes or no

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu May 1 13:27:38 EDT 2008

Dennis, Check the gear lube product web sites for info. I have been told to
use an additive with Amsoil, for example (which is what I use). However, if
you don't want a synthetic, Brad Penn, my preferred brand of engine oil for
racing, has gear lubes, I believe. I have not checked their site about it.
They "might" have additives already in their lube.
Chuck S
BBRT