<VV> E-Communique

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 13:45:13 EDT 2008

Ned and I have been exchanging emails on this. My thoughs are that, for
"guests", we shouldn't post "current" editions, but ONLY one or two older
issues, as a "teaser". It might be incentive for someone to actually JOIN
CORSA just to get the current edition, AND have access to the entire
library of CC issues (assuming that we develop such a library.)

Something to consider.......

BTW, I happened to get my May CC yesterday. :o)

-Mark