<VV> E-Communique

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Thu May 1 15:14:34 EDT 2008

WHAT"S THE PROBLEM ?
  I received my paper version of the Communique on April,29th. I also
signed up for the E-Communique, which could not be accessed until May
1st. You are now getting two options to read and enjoy the articles. And
you ask for a reduction in CORSA DUES ? WHY ? They just gave me more for
my money. If you can't access the E- version than you are not getting
anything less than what you are now paying dues for.
GREAT JOB CORSA
In all due respect, and my humble opinion,  Michael Emanuele