<VV> E-Communique

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu May 1 15:24:55 EDT 2008

I'll second that!

I'd also like to point out that is should virtually eliminate the complaints
about ads and arrival time via snail mail of the CC.

Regards,
Joel

(I said "virtually", meaning the small minority of folks who don't have
internet access are left out of the loop, but you can't satisfy all of the
people, all of the time, but this comes close)