<VV> Car Lift...

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 16:17:58 EDT 2008

although I don't have one yet either, I have done some homework on some brands out there. Lifts available from Eagle Equipment, or America's Pride Lifts or Harbor Freight I am sure are very capable pieces of equipment. Although, Bend Pak claims to have all their industry certifications in order, and that you pay a premium for the name brand, I guess, I basically committed myself to the Bend Pak and am saving some bills to get one of their lifts. To each their own, anything like these lifts are a luxury I am sure all of us would put to good use...
cfm aka chris mann
two 69's

Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> wrote:

I have a similar lift..built in the 60's...workes great on AllVairs...
and Crown v8s! The tilt pads raise the car above the rack...making
tunnel covers no problem

With the lift and an ATV jack... I can remove the powerpack in 20
minutes..

And it's easilly moved around..... When I took a field job... I loaded
it to a friend........when I retired I drove up...we loaded in PU by
hand and rope....upon arrival to MY garage.....pulled on rope in exact
spot I wanted it!.....

This one has wheels!

Matt Nall
Webspace: http://members.aol.com/patiomatt