<VV> E-communique

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu May 1 16:35:07 EDT 2008

Scotty wrote: "I accessed the E-Communique and found it unusable; I could
tell it was the E-C but the articles were illegible--far too small a print
size and no way that  I could find to enlarge it.
What am I doing wrong? or is it the E-C?

Scotty from Hollyweird"

Ditto from Craig.  Basically unreadable and I have pretty up-to-date
equipment and a 4-5 mps connection.  Oddly, the pictures were fine.
Craig in Ideeho

Checked by AVG.
8:39 AM