<VV> ignorant idiots and their faux pas

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 09:25:58 EDT 2008

You got that right, Lonzo. Also unless I was refering to a dual-cowl
phaeton or town car. Then and only then would the term "rear windshield" be
applicable. And of all the various mods I've seen to Corvairs over all the
conventions, meets, etc. over the years, I have yet to see a Corvair made
into either one (though they both would be REALLY interesting.) Did I just
give a hint to some really creative body man? (G)

-Mark (still working on my LM 4door wagon)

(unless
> he was pointing out someone's gaffe.)
> :-)
> Lonzo
>

> In a message dated 5/1/2008 9:55:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> tkalp at cox.net writes:
>
> Ford was  the one of the last to switch . . . 1939 first year for
Hydraulics