<VV> FW: e-communique

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri May 2 11:41:18 EDT 2008

FINALLY a comment on the COMMUNIQUE that makes sense, stop bitching
about what you asked for and everyone pull together and keep CORSA and
the Communique alive e or p.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Having been on this list for 11 years, I've heard the cry for an
electronic version of the magazine for at least that long.

NOW, that we have it, there's COMPLAINTS?

Seriously considering finishing my Rampy and Monza, selling off the 2
Corvans, and everything else, then the Rampy and Monza, and buying a
Packard.

The overall mindset of corvair  hobbyists has moved from the sublime to
the ridiculous in the last 20 years.  I mean, who needs it?

between frugality and politics, the tide is rising above both my
indignance and my tolerance.

I'd like to see a cooling of both

Hank

are the property