<VV> you tube - you vair

Dave Schneider dschnei at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 04:10:30 EDT 2008

   A Corvair channel would be a great idea! I have seen some videos of Corvairs autocrossing and that's great advertising material for us. I have a few Fieros too and have watched tech videos on headlight motor rebuilding, headliner replacement and foun them very usefull. how about a valve adjustment video or carb rebuilding video? A drivetrain removal video?
     I checked out the e-communique and agree, it took way long to load, and that's on my work computer that is very fast. I think PDF is the way to go, easier to print what you want also. I would be willing to up my dues to keep the printed version which I think is excellent!

  Dave

Dave