<VV> White Gas - no vair

CharlieGee charliegwte at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 14:21:04 EDT 2008

J R Read_HML wrote:

  (except that my brother and I cleaned a lot of 30's Fords parts with it)

"When I told doc about the gasoline on my hands, he said he is seeing more and more allergic reaction to the chemicals being added to modern fuels, oils and lubricants; especially the old-timers who have long-term exposure to fuels and lubricants.

... Doc also said to use gloves similar to those used by mechanics that work in today's garages.
Thought I would pass this along because I have been extremely miserable for a week."

http://www.fordbarn.com/aforum/messages2/402710.html   Hope you'all can excuse the source!!