<VV> To gauge oil pressure or not

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat May 3 16:34:33 EDT 2008

How could an oil pressure gauge possibly be necessary when Corvairs and many
other brands have survived more or less just fine for almost fifty years
without one.  A gauge is nice to have, however, when some unusual problem
comes up and when you are trying to assess the condition of your engine or
oil.  I did buy a gauge kit just this morning at a local swap meet for $1.50
and plan to install it in an engine compartment.

RonH