<VV> To gauge oil pressure or not

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 17:21:49 EDT 2008

This is a good point. Actually it's entertainment. I've never had a car that
lost or had low oil pressure, but, like Jim, ya never have enough gauges.
I've got a nice Coupe de Ville that has NO gauges (other than fuel), and I
feel like I'm not in control; there's no information on how the engines
doing. But it's just fine...
It's sorta like leaving home without your cell phone. Oh my God...
but then we didn't have cell phones 20 years ago, and everything was fine...

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net