<VV> oil pressure or none

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat May 3 19:30:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/3/2008 1:29:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

One  thing that I haven't found in the books yet is the typical oil
pressures.  I'm considering installing a gauge. Does anyone know off the top
of their  heads what oil pressure range is correct with a stock oil  pump?

Most racers feel that a minimum of 10 PSI for every 1000 RPM is about  right.
Any more than that wastes Horsepower, any less is asking for a second
problem (the first being why you have low oil pressure). -  Seth

favorites at AOL Food.