<VV> dial-up

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:40:04 EDT 2008

May I suggest that you STOP bringing it up.... for a few years now
you've been doing that! We feel for you....but every time someone posts
about something LARGE on the web....you have to tell us! Why not just
reply ONLY to the person making the comment?

SEE.... this email would've better served ALL had it been PRIVATE!!!
GGGG [ less deletions!]

Matt Nall
Webspace: http://members.aol.com/patiomatt