<VV> dial-up

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 16:31:43 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, yes. It's like kicking someone when they're down, adding
insult to injury, etc. I didn't ask to be (nor do I like being) stuck with
it, but I am. Believe me, I am quite aware of how much of a PITA it is. I
don't need to be reminded of it, as my computer does that every day. All I
ask is for some consideration from those who have "the latest and greatest"
not to pour salt into the sores. (Some people seem to enjoy rubbing it in,
you know.) I don't need anyone's attitude, just some common courtesy and
respect would be nice. Is that too much to ask for?

BTW, if people would do that, I wouldn't have to complain about their
complaining about it. Fair enough?

-Mark