<VV> radio question

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 20:28:53 EDT 2008

Hello Guys......though I'm pretty good with cars, for a girl,but I'm not so good with electronics, so here is my question. For you guys that have installed after market radios or cd players/radios into your vairs, where would i hook the red, yellow and black wires to. the dash wiring in my car is currently a disaster and at some point, when I'm richer than I am now, i plan on a new dash harness (just did the whole engine harness and rear control arms so now I AM BROKE!) Just give me an idea where to hook these up to, without having to rip the mess under there out. (look, some fool has spliced in bell wire, because he or she was to cheap to buy the proper wire, to the car wiring to make repairs or whatever. Everything under there is a disaster. I won't even begin to tell you what is or is not working. I have finished building a console for my little Ladybug and have installed speakers into it for the cd player/radio. the player will be mounted under the ash tray as not to
 disturb the stock pushbutton am fm, which has no speaker at present.(Who knows what happened to that!!!) I am quite sure this little baby is quite better off with me!!! If anyone can help...Thanks

p.a.b. have a great day