<VV> Vair on the cover and centerfold

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:08:58 EDT 2008

Ralph,

Yes, it is the magazine of the Street Machine Club, of which I am a member.
I do not recommend membership in this club, but if you follow all their
rules, your will be repaid your  dues in rebates, but it takes a while :o).

As for Bob's car, I like it! I wish he hadn't cut the holes in the panel
above the front bumper, but I still like it. He has a Mustang II front
suspension, which many hot rods have. Others may consider this option to get
rack and pinion steering.

I was impressed that he stuck with the Corvair trans axle, since his
previous experience is with the Toronado set up.
My favorite part of the article was the name they gave the car, Hardcorvair.

Marc Sheridan

PS: Just so you know, Mark doesn't consider Bob's car a Corvair, even though
he couldn't see the article because he lives where the sun don't shine ;o).