<VV> Growing CORSA Membership

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Mon May 5 22:08:10 EDT 2008

A few funny things happened in the last week.

Mid-week a blond in her 30's stopped her black BMW X5 beside my driveway and
powered down her passenger side window. She asked me to talk with her for a
minute. Her son in his pre-teen years was in the passenger seat. Apparently
he loves my 66 Corsa and wants it! She asked if it was for sale! Saturday a
father in his early 30s walking his two pre-schoolers on our subdivision
street ask me if the Corsa was for sale, he had done several restorations of
other cars (as drivers) and wanted to do a Corvair since it would be a fun
car and very family friendly. My tire store guy just phoned and offered a
Corvair that is 75% completed in its "restoration". Is there a new market
for Corvairs among thirty year olds and pre-teen boys?

Stan East