<VV> Corvair Anthology

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Mon May 5 22:44:32 EDT 2008

I just received my copy of the "Corvair Anthology". It is a new software
program from Hi-Tech Software. This is the same company that has the program
with the Corvair print ads.
This new cd-rom has pictures of Vairs for each year. Some are recent shots,
some are from GM files and some are of cars that are badly rusted. It also has
 videos for several Corvair commercials along with other Chevy commercials.
There  are accessory lists for each year, color charts, specs. etc.
I think it is well worth the cost. $19.95. Here is a link to their site:
_www.htsoftware.com_ (http://www.htsoftware.com) .

Dan Terry
65 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta, director