<VV> CORSA's Future. long and opiniated

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue May 6 00:41:19 EDT 2008

Roger, good thoughts. Couple of quick comments:

1) My local area is actually seeing a net increase of members lately. We are
up to over 100 families in the Corvairs NW club and a new club sprouted
north of us a few years ago. It's still small, but no one would have thought
it could survive even a few years ago. I'm sure there are a bunch of the
newbies who haven't joined CORSA yet but we're workin' on them. I suppose
most of the growth for us has to do with population increase, since the
Puget Sound area is one of the growing regions in the US.

2) More technical articles--we've actually had a lot over the last ten
years, when totaled. Craig Nicol has the details because he's working on
Volume 3 of the Tech Guide. It's a pretty darn good output considering the
size of the "writing base" and that no one gets paid to write them. More
would be great, of course.

--Kent