<VV> 1966 standard black belts in turquoise colored

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue May 6 01:38:08 EDT 2008

Craig,

I have one of these books and the info in there about interior combinations
is not more complete than other more commonly-available sources. See this
page on my site, for example:

http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm

That info does not really speak to seat belt colors. The Fingertip Facts
book does list "Dual color-keyed seat belts" as being standard equipment on
all three models (Corsa, Monza, and 500). It's repeated three times; once on
each of the info pages for the three models.

--Kent