<VV> 69

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 09:16:07 EDT 2008

On all GM cars (company policy) for the '69 model year, they were
"mandatory options" until the first of the calendar year. After that,
government regulations mandated them, making them standard equipment, so
they were removed from the option list.

That is why your car came with them, even though you didn't order them.

-Mark