<VV> Mitchell Monza, was: 69 Headrests

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 10:44:01 EDT 2008

The Mitchell Monza (as it's known) was not an ordered car. When the end
came, Bill was caught flatfooted without having ordered one. So when he
decided he wanted one, his underlings had to scour the dealerships to find
a suitable one. The one they got was actually blue originally, so in
reworking the bodywork to show condition (as the tech center guys are used
to doing) the car was repainted bright red. The seats had the headrests in
them, so since Bill hated the headrests, they were simply pulled out and
caps placed over the holes in the upholstery.

-Mark