<VV> Headrests 68/69

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue May 6 14:33:07 EDT 2008

Dick,  Sounds like you have an illegal Corvair:)  Possibly the  order date
was the deciding factor instead of the manufacturing date.  It  was a federal
law that affected all cars.  I'll look it up tonight after  work.  I did order
mine in October '67, but the order was delayed-- "lost"  they said (they didn't
want to sell me a Corvair, kept suggesting a  Camaro).  I didn't get the car
until late March 1968.  But I'm talking  about the federal law not the cars.

I'll get back to you.

Bob Hall

favorites at AOL Food.