<VV> [fastvair] Tool idea and Corvair Racer-Tech "Yellow Pages"

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 7 10:45:12 EDT 2008

Well, if you go to my site right now, you'll find a vendor list.
You'll also find that many of the individual pages do link to those
vendors.  *And* you'll find that the vendor contacts have links to
their web pages, at least if they have a page.

<scratches head>

I suppose it could be considerably more elaborate, but we'd need a
good data source online of who has what.

Periodically I ask for vendors to send me their info, so the folks on
the list are the ones who have asked to be there.  If *you* are a
vendor and want to be added, please send me contact info plus a short
write up, and I'll do so.

In case you haven't looked, my site is in my signature block.  You
can also find it by running "Corvair racing" through a search engine.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa