<VV> [fastvair] Tool idea and Corvair Racer-Tech "Yellow Pages"

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:25:52 EDT 2008

This could tie in with Brian Blackwell's tech pages. A lot of what you're
looking for is already there. A little updating and a link to another
section containing vendor pages. Sounds like an awesome idea to me. I have
Brian's web site book marked already. Refer to it quite a bit.

What say you Brian? Don't mean to lay any more work on you.

--

George Jones