<VV> loosing the buick 350

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 14:37:59 EDT 2008

Hey......I can't do that!!! she was a 74 buick luxus convertible that i absolutely redid myself.  I loved that car, even if she was a boat!!It's a crime that I HAD to sell her( we can blame the ex for that!) that was my second "classic", the first being a 57 chevy, which I still own. the vair is my third......and I must admit........the best and the most fun!!! I've had that e-mail address even before I had my own computer.  sorry guys!!!!!  soooooooo maybe i'll just have to make a new yahoo mail account just for the vair folks in my life and leave the other one for ordinary stuff!!!

pat
65 monza ct

p.a.b. have a great day