<VV> Headrests 68/69

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue May 6 16:27:54 EDT 2008

I think the confusion comes from the law that made this happen went into
effect Jan 1, 1968... as did most of its requirements.

I find it interesting that the Corvair was apparently given waivers in
some areas covered by the 1968 law (such as a locking steering column)
but not in others... the hoops that some European manufacturers went
through to make those locking columns work were significant in some cases...

Bill