<VV> interlocks (still humor), was: Human Factor(Humor)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 01:49:35 EDT 2008

Oh yes... that is "correct" procedure - and cock the wheels toward the curb
too!  But, I don't live in San Francisco.  I live in Illinois.

You can probably find lots of unused parking brake cables here.  The problem
is that if you do use it, you don't know if it will release when you
need/want it to (from rust because of lack of use or the cold [ice] on
winter driven cars).

Later, JR