<VV> interlocks (still humor), was: Human Factor(Humor)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 21:10:06 EDT 2008

Actually - I was not thinking specifically Corvair with the parking brake
comment.  I was thinking as much or more of modern automatic cars which
mainly get parked without setting the brake in the "flatlands".  Only, now
it is a pedal to push with the foot and a handle to release it (on most).
On a hill, I set the brake after going to Park gear BUT before releasing the
regular brake pedal.  This, so I can get it OUT of park easily later.  The
modern ones can rust or freeze as well.

Later, JR