<VV> interlocks (still humor), was: Human Factor(Humor)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 20:43:48 EDT 2008

I too am a flatlander. Who has to "leave it in gear and cock the wheels"
around here? Not I, either.

And if you think Corvair handbrakes are a problem, just try the Fiero.
Sure, the automatic has a park in it, but they still need to have the
handbrake pulled every so often, or the rear brakes don't adjust. Frozen
handbrakes and unadjusted rear brakes are rampant in them. LOL

-Mark