<VV> Oil Filters

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 7 21:44:34 EDT 2008

This is the issue I refer to on the web page.  Given that the result
is usually a pretty big oil leak, this is more than the usual "what
filter is better?" question.  Does anyone know if the gasket issue
has been resolved?

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa