<VV> 4 speed adjustment and All questions

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu May 8 23:47:33 EDT 2008

Thanks for letting us know the problems are solved!

Matt  Nall
Sea Mountain
Charleston, Ore.
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
================================

In a message dated 5/8/2008 7:01:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ed.orbea at gmail.com writes:

You  folks are great! You have helped a newby with jacking/lifting
questions,  engine identification, and now my shifting problems are resolved!
I  obtained a new front bushing; cleaned and lubed the bushing and
shifter,  cleaned and straightened the linkage rod;  re-aligned the tang;
installed everything and ensured all parts were lined up properly and
everything now works!

Many  Thanks.

Ed

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options:  http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs

_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt================================In a
message dated 5/8/2008 7:01:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ed.orbea at gmail.com
writes:You folks are great! You have helped a newby with jacking/lifting questions,
engine identification, and now my shifting problems are resolved!I obtained a
new front bushing; cleaned and lubed the bushing and shifter, cleaned and
straightened the linkage rod;  re-aligned the tang; installed everything and
ensured all parts were lined up properly and everything now works!Many
Thanks.Ed_______________________________________________This message was sent by the
VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the propertyof the writer, please
attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.orgThis list sponsored by
the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/Post messages to:
VirtualVairs at corvair.orgChange your options:
http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs _______________________________________________)