<VV> Stupid humans-No Corvair (unless it's Electrovair or Tim's electric Rampside)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 8 23:48:28 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
I rarely complain, but for some reason this story really hit some of my
buttons... so please excuse me as I step up on the soapbox:

Personal accountability.... it seems to be a rarity in today's world as far
as the media is concerned...
Here's a story about a woman who is upset that a car hit her kid (who was  on
a bike in the middle of the street) and the kid didn't hear the car because
it's a HYBRID!!!!
The kid turned right in front of the car (without looking) and she's  blaming
the driver.... the car wasn't loud enough!!!!
Here's the story.....

_http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/08/its-happened-boy-hit-by-hybrid-mom-blames-
quiet-running/?icid=1615984946x1201928080x1200302938_
(http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/08/its-happened-boy-hit-by-hybrid-mom-blames-quiet-running/?icid=1615
984946x1201928080x1200302938)

So you guys with electric powered Corvairs out there need to be EXTRA
careful... last thing needed is more "unsafe" crap.....
SHEEESH!
Stepping down from the soapbox... and see, it DIDN'T collapse!
Later,
Lonzo "fed up with finger pointers"

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY