<VV> LM batterry replacement

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 00:48:01 EDT 2008

Steve...in answer to your inquiry of may 6th...I have just purchased a battery from Murrays Discount auto stores(in ohio). they are owned by the same folks who have Advance Auto Stores. The battery they have for my 65 monza ct. was a 26R. At least that's what they list in their computers. It took them a day to get it, but they did. it is the modern replacement for the original. the positive post is in the correct position and all the cables and the hold down fit perfectly.(unlike the battery I pulled out of there.) ..just check your local store, That is if there are Advance auto stores or Murray's where you live. Before buying I did have the parts guy check his computer to make sure he was right......he showed me the screen and that's the size they showed. Just to let you know....when I checked the on line store site they showed a size 24 as oem.....but the post were all on the wrong side.....so don't trust what you see on line....go to the stores.  Again...what i bought
 was a size 26R.

hope that helped and it wasn't too late

Pat
65 monza ct