<VV> re..turn signals/brkealights.....confused

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun May 11 23:30:44 EDT 2008

The ground for the tail lamps is through the lamp housing. Even with a
new harness, the lamp housing to body connection has to be good to work.

Also, when you say the right side signal stopped when applying the
brakes, did the lamp go to full bright and just not blink, or did the
bulb go dark?

Frank DuVal