<VV> Vacuum modulator

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 10 12:30:22 EDT 2008

I tested the new modulator that I had on the shelf (I ordered two
from a reputable east coast vendor at the time of replacement).  It
started to move at 16 and was full open at 20.  I suspect a bad
modulator on the car since this one is also out of spec.  Anyone have
an old one that meets specs that they would sell??

Stephen Upham