<VV> Bulbs burning out quickly

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat May 10 15:26:37 EDT 2008

Funny how few have "real world experiences" to go by.....as well as
"not determining the causes" before repairing circuitry...

Admittedly I worked for several years as a "production TEST tech".....
where the cheapest part was approx. .$200...and there may not be a
spare available...and paperwork for returns / failures were
monumental....

So, I Always figure out WHAT IS... then, IF that's the problem, etc...

Why, when doing auto wiring... I always UNPLUG the harness before
testing... " controlled Environment" GGG

Matt Nall
Webspace: http://members.aol.com/patiomatt