<VV> Oil Filters & gpm (Gallons per minute)

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 10:36:16 EDT 2008

I don't think this is right. If you've ever taken an oil filter apart,
you'll see that the oil passes THRU the medium.
As for the bypass opening up after startup, maybe. With high oil pressure at
startup, and no pressure on the outlet of the filter, MAYBE the relief will
open, but MAYBE for a second or two.

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage