<VV> '65 High rpm when started

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun May 11 23:03:32 EDT 2008

I had a screw come out of my linkage and cause the throttle not to close all
the way.

It wasn't obvious and took a little looking around to see that it wasn't
returning all the way due to the blockage.

I would start there....remove air cleaner and check visually that all 4
carbs are closed at rest....

Rick