<VV> 140 4 spd to PG question

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon May 12 08:10:00 EDT 2008

I drove a 63 PG convertible with a 65 140hp for years and thousands of miles in
dozens of states.  It did not 'get up and go' like the 65 4 speed CORSA it came
from but it did at lot better than the original 102 hp PG.  I chrome plated the
sheet metal for the conversion but did nothing internally in the engine.  Performance
was pleasing.
Ken Pepke