<VV> Mag wheel lug nuts - or longer studs? Advice needed.

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 10:13:55 EDT 2008

Even the NAPA (FLAPS) standard size replacement lug bolt is a bit longer than the original Corvair, by about 1/4" if memory serves.  Comes in handy when converting to front wheel disc as well.BarryE in SCLove my front wheel disc.> Subject: Re: <VV> Mag wheel lug nuts - or longer studs? Advice needed.> > Corvair has a 7/16-20 Right Hand Thread studs. We used to use the 1.75 inch Corvette studs on the late models. I am > pretty sure they will fit the early as well. I run 3" long aftermarket studs > now. That pretty much makes some type of power drive removal tool a > necessity. - Seth Emerson> >